You can enjoy the neighborhood in elegance, thanks to the Razor E200 electric scooter. This scooter is chain-driven and it produces no sound when rotating the chain. It has a practical twist-grip, stifle accelerator that works best for that teen or young adult who needs to rush somewhere. The scooter has no seat and for that, you will be standing as you cruise on it. Nevertheless, that will not be uncomfortable since it has a standard size frame and deck which makes it super comfortable for the rider. These are specially modified for children above the age of 13.
- The scooter has 2 identical 8inch pneumatic tires. That gives the rider an easy ride with no uneven leveling.
- A pair of 12Volts batteries along with a charger. That makes a total of 24 volts for an extended ride when the batteries are fully charged. Once fully charged, the batteries can last for a maximum of 45 minutes, in continuous riding.
- It has a frame and fork that is all steel. This enhances its endurance, especially when being parked outside.
- It has a power chain-driven motor: This helps to speed up the scooter even on steep slopes to a maximum speed of 12mph.
- The scooter can carry a maximum weight of 220 pounds. It weighs only 45 pounds itself, but the steel frame and fork enables it to handle heavier weights.
This scooter is a sleek motor that comes with some special features to avoid unforeseen accidents. Some of them include:
- A hand operated rear brake: This allows easy control of the speed and a comprehensive stop safety when on high speed.
- A twist grip, stifle accelerator: This helps the rider to easily control the scooter even when at a high speed. This is especially when truing around corners or avoiding to hit an object.
- It comes with other safety equipments such as helmets, elbow and knee pads. This ensures the rider is safe from any future accidents.
- The standard- size frame and fork allows the rider to comfortably fit and control the scooter easily.
If you need a scooter that is motorized and is fun for your kids, then Razor E200 is a great choice. The scooter is easy to carry around, thanks to its light weight. It also is easy to park and store. It has joints that can be easily folded and safely stored in your store or garage. The ability to last up to 45 minutes on full charge makes it enjoyable for the kids to have fun around the neighborhood. The maximum speed of the scooter is around 12 miles per hour. That will ensure you are at your desired location at the right time as well as maintaining your safety. This scooter also comes handy with the fact that it is ultra quite when it is running. It will not make noise in the neighborhood that will distract people. It comes with a warranty of 90 days, which keeps you sure of a long, enjoyable and safe ride. Though it is a safety-assured item, there must be a keen supervision by an adult.